|Brand :||Sanatan Ayurvedashram|
|Product Code :||SLPN|
|Availability :||In Stock|
- Ex Tax : ₹230.00
Salam Pak is an herbal health tonic. The main ingredient of this formulation is Salampanja.
Salampanja refers to the tuberous roots of many species of orchid plants found in cooler climates. The powder of tuberous roots is used in Ayurveda and Unani system of medicine in treatment of wasting diseases, diabetes, chronic diarrhea, dysentery, nervous or sexual debility, hemiplegia, paralysis, general weakness, diarrhea (particularly in children), indigestion, heartburn, flatulence, and impotence.
Salam Pak acts on nerves, marrow, blood and reproductive system. It is a restorative and invigorative tonic. It is considered nutritive, demulcent, aphrodisiac and nervine tonic in Unani. It is contains mucilage (upto 50%) and hence used in irritation of gastrointestinal tracts.
The other important ingredients of this medicine are Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Bada Gokhru, Priyal, Pista and Walnut. Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition and dosage.
- It gives relief in nervous debility, mental and physical exhaustion.
- It contains many dry fruits and is very nutritious.
- It improves quantity, quality and retention time of semen in body.
- It gives relief in pain in muscles.
- It is a tonic.
- It improves body immunity to fight recurrent infection.
- It is rich in vitamins, minerals, oils, protein and fiber.
- It has significant antioxidant property and therefore helps to improve overall health.
Important Therapeutic Uses of Salam Pak
- Digestive impairment
- Mental and physical weaknesses
- Pain in muscles
- Sexual inadequacy
Reference Book Bhavprakash Nighantu
- 1 or 2 teaspoon, twice a day with milk or as directed by physician. It is heavy to digest so the dose also varies according to digestive strength.
- Do not eat chilies, acids, very spicy foods, sour food items, alcohol.
- Avoid staying awake through the night.